[Magdalen] $Obituaries?

Don Boyd thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 05:41:59 UTC 2018

The answer to your question is "yes.".   Local practice is that everything printed in the designated obituary section of the paper is supplied and paid for by the funeral home.*   if the newspaper editors consider the death a news event an obituary written by newspaper staff appears in the news section.  (* of course the funeral home passes this cost on to the customer.).

Sent from my Jitterbug