[Magdalen] Pizza Spices.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 14:43:10 UTC 2018

Our "go-to" pizza joint offers an optional "magic herb mixture" consisting
of Roast Garlic, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano. Not sure what makes it
"magic," but it sounds good. This is in addition to the usual spices in the
sauce (probably oregano, mainly).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA