[Magdalen] Pizza Spices.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:02:18 UTC 2018

It's been a long time since the last time I had Chicago-style deep-dish
pizza. Even one slice is usually just too much to eat (and that's saying a
lot, as I can usually eat a lot, unfortunately).

I like our local pizzeria's thin-crust pizza, round but cut into squares,
which is a Chicago thing, I'm told. This is apparently called
"tavern-style" pizza. I like how that produces four tiny mostly-crust
pieces as well as the squares. The thin crust is like a big flaky cracker.
I love italian sausage but have to settle for pepperoni, as sausage doesn't
agree with my spouse's stomach but somehow pepperoni does.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA