[Magdalen] Women's tournament

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:09:06 UTC 2018

Mine , too,but to be honest I have become a follower of Connecticut and
cheer for them unless they play DePaul or Tennessee.  I watched them win
the title when they played in Nashville got a ticket by accident.  i sat
with Connecticut followers, one of them had spent $400 for a better seat.
The folks were really nice to me.  Besides they beat Notre Dame that
night.  Anybody who beats Notre Dame is on my good list.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan