[Magdalen] Women's tournament

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:29:55 UTC 2018

I absolutely refuse to cheer for UConn. I respect Geno's abilities but
don't like him for a single minute, and if I had a daughter or
granddaughter I wouldn't want her to play for him.. I have become a big fan
of James Madison and am now a season-ticket holder for their women's team,
but they are most likely going to the WNIT this year, if anywhere. My
default team after Tennessee is Texas in recent years. I really like their
coach.I also cheer for DePaul and Missouri State, for different reasons.