[Magdalen] Women's tournament

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:20:57 UTC 2018

I think you would find that women's basketball is a little different from
the men's game. The setting tends to be a little more up close and personal
too because the crowds are smaller in most places. The game is not all
run-and-dunk like the men's game, and the players tend to stick around for
the full 4 years. The legendary coach John Wooden once said that women play
a more pure form of the game.