[Magdalen] East coast storms

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:24:17 UTC 2018

I'm so glad the Northeast has been taking so many storms for the team:
 here in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia we've had the least snow
for quite a few years.  Thank you, all.

Kate,  merely grateful not gloating

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8