[Magdalen] East coast storms

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:01:06 UTC 2018

You’re very welcome.

The wind has gone from a whistle to a tentative howl. Supposed to get worse
as the day goes forward. The city is shut down and blessedly quiet. Unusual
to hear only natural sound at this hour of the morning.

Don’t know about West Virginia but New England has the beloved tradition of
the Blizzard Baby. (My brother was a Hurricane Baby.) Stuck at home, no
electricity, no heat, It only makes sense to spend the day warm under the
covers. It’s one of the reasons we all have such fond memories od the
Blizzard of 1978.

Let us all sing a chorus of “Hello, young lovers.”
-M