[Magdalen] East coast storms

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 14:32:07 UTC 2018

We bit a surprise bullet here at the edge of the Pennsylvania Poconos.  There
was a new 6" coating of white this morning.  The snow from the various
earlier nor'easters had long since completely melted, but here we are, back
into winter again.  Calendar spring is 10 days away.

Thank heaven I don't have to slip and slide my way down the mountain into
the city anymore.  Four wheel/all wheel drive has pretty much solved the
"going up" the mountains problem, but not the "going down" the mountain.

David S.