[Magdalen] East coast storms

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:21:33 UTC 2018

The Weather channel says they are in bad shape, people asked to stay home
if they can. A safety person said people will notice some roads have been
cleared, and they may get a false sense that things are okay. A lot of
streets have not been cleared, and everyone should stay home, and if they
have to go out, "Give yourself plenty of time, and go slow."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford