[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:11:42 UTC 2018

He’ll sue for his pension and he’ll win.
Which will give us another round of criticism of the courts.

I’m a little stumped about the time frame actually.
We were vested after ten years, then they rolled it back to five.
Vesting at twenty-two years is weird.

Our president seems to treat his friends worse than his enemies.
Not a great predictor of success.
Not likely to promote staff loyalty.
-M