[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:38:38 UTC 2018

Trump's behavior is despicable.  He is not a psychologically well man, and
that does not make his mean spirited behavior easier to witness.  Firing
McCabe has really made me sick today.  Yes, McC will sue and win and so
on...  I just wish the Mueller could hurry, yet at the same time, I am so
very grateful for his deliberate investigation.

I wonder if Mueller will be fired before the investigation is finished.  I
think he is one of the few hopes for USA we have right now.

Ginga Wilder

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>