[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:11:25 UTC 2018

I don't want to sound too paranoid, but what can Russia do in the Nov 2018
election to mess with the voting?

And, I do know that the investigation will continue.  Also, I am thankful
MSNBC and CNN have taken a high road in their reporting factual news, for
the most part.  I appreciate Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Ari Melber,
among others.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>