[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 17 19:45:22 UTC 2018

>>>I wonder if Mueller will be fired before the investigation is finished.<<<

He could be.  But it's doubtful.  First, because there's enough bipartisan belief that his work should continue and conclude at the right time (meaning, if fired, the work, even if not by Mueller himself, would continue; do recall the FBI probes have never stopped to date, even with Comey's firing).  Second, can you think of anything else that would better solidify a guaranteed congressional blue takeover (meaning, he would just be rehired if not under the same auspices then some other way, and all would continue unabated).

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.