[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 17 20:18:15 UTC 2018

>>>I don't want to sound too paranoid, but what can Russia do in the Nov 2018
election to mess with the voting?<<<

Just about anything.  As nightmarish as it sounds, it's time for a temporary switch back to paper ballots and human tallying.

>>>And, I do know that the investigation will continue.  Also, I am thankful
MSNBC and CNN have taken a high road in their reporting factual news, for
the most part.  I appreciate Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Ari Melber,
among others.<<<

"...for the most part"...?  MSNBC only reports facts, and has the decency to admit errors as soon as they become aware of them, often within the same hour uttered.  I don't even deal with CNN because of the questions that have swirled around them for years.  Good people, just like Faux News has in the back rooms doing actual work.  But it's the final on-air product that matters.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.