[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:33:15 UTC 2018

Hilary won the popular vote.  We need to do away with the Electoral
college.  I voted for Hilary, but so what, I vote in South Carolina.  I do
believe that Hilary was a poor candidate for 2016 and that we would be in
some sort of equal mess, as we are with Trump, had she won.  A sign of the
times.  US needs a reformation.

Has anyone read The Last Temptation in The Atlantic magazine?  I believe US
has lost our way.  God, I am full of opinions today.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>