[Magdalen] A la Reserche du Temp Perdue.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 18:50:40 UTC 2018

My Latin teacher wouldn't have been happy with my misspelling of "Pange"
however.

She (Lois Johnson) got plenty of attention from me, though, during
those 25 years I was immersed in the Latin Rite.  Lois taught what was, as near
as I can figure, the German academic Latin, characterized, among other
things, by the hard "g's" as in the Agnus Dei.

I thought of her frequently
during those years.

David S.