[Magdalen] A la Reserche du Temp Perdue.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 18 18:45:18 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

The rector of that parish should accompany that minister perhaps at a less hectic time such Thursday in Albis and vest in cope (an E.M> would also be entitled to a copy with an indult)
four of the oldest vergers in the community should assemble a canopy at the car door and a vested quartet could single the Des Pres Pange Lingua in procession from the car to the entrance of the house where a hired liveried servant would greet the group with candles

a portativ capable of playing the romantic repertoire would accompany the Franck Panis Angelicus with cello and harp obligatto. Communion would be administered by the said Eucharistic Minister The rector would give an oration of laud expressing gratitude to you for being among the few living persons who can recall the enormities of Mason Williams.

The group would recede to a sonata for viol and portative.

A tape of Lucrezia Bori singing Addio del Passato would accompany the exodus of the ensemble

from "Just Something Lavish" by Countess Maritza von Eschenbach (Mother Egregia's great niece)