[Magdalen] Nonsmoker again

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 07:03:44 UTC 2018

And my congratulations, Ann.  I understand that nicotine is the
hardest drug to shake.

I always rejoice when a carcinogen is removed from target organs,
whether it be the lungs/ cigarettes, or the skin/excess sun
exposure.

Not to be a fly in the ointment but:

The insult to the target organs is, however, always
"remembered" by the target organs.

David S.