[Magdalen] New Yorker

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:59:33 UTC 2018

This is the first President and hopefully the last, to have been taken for
a fool by a porn star (or equestrian depending on your point of view).

In her defence Stormy is a very sassy, quick witted and perceptive
character and appears to be completely immune to the kinds of insult on
which Trumpeters rely. Her Twitter is a riot.

I also like the New Yorker, mainly because I always seem able to open the
links.

On a different but not unrelated topic...what are we doing about Facebook?
Any suggestions from  pub friends who also Book? I spent considerable time
trying to alter the Privacy, App and Ad settings, and I have downloaded a
file from them with all my data, though I doubt if I can bear to look at
it. The idea is to see how far FB has gone into my phone calls and messages
(I don't use FB Messenger). I have also deleted the FB app from my phone
and next job is to check the settings on the devices to limit what FB is
allowed to do.

Maybe we are better off just being the Pub, as we were in former days...I
would feel the loss of FB most definitely as it is fun, helps me stay in
touch, is educative and makes playing Candy Crush more enjoyable. But is it
worth all this worry?

Sally D