[Magdalen] New Yorker

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:16:13 UTC 2018

What worries you?
I should think few here are gullible enough to be vulnerable to the kind of
manipulation that’s being talked about.
-M, remembering listening to a fellow in a reatauramt just before the
election who’d obviously quaffed the kool-aid and believed the Democratic
candidate had committed murder (and, silly me, I wrote him off as a crank
and forgot he and his ilk might vote)