[Magdalen] Geo Will - Re: March tomorrow

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 24 19:54:07 UTC 2018

>>>Will often takes a stance on issues that is not what one
ordinarily encounters on MSNBC.<<<

But, as an MSNBC Contributor, he personifies why said network is simply the best network via which to absorb the truth about national and world affairs.  Specifically, it has a rather large number of GOP/conservative contributors/analyists, even a couple actual hosts.  Read:  Balance.  My favorite midday show is one hosted by a Republican, "Deadline White House" with Nicole Wallace.  (I say "midday", because her 4:00 is my 1:00.)

>>>wig<<<

Could be.  Might not be.  Good head of hair, though.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.