[Magdalen] Geo Will - Re: March tomorrow

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 20:10:15 UTC 2018

Wallace is a great favorite of mine, too.

I just read that MSNBC and (unfortunately) FOX News have
over and away the largest number of viewers on cable television.  This certainly
reveals where Trump's Base ("Deplorables" - Hilary) is getting their
misinformation.  The same news article implied that the supercilious attitude
that is characteristic of Hilary and, I suppose, those of us who make up the
coastal majority, are exactly what Trump's Base finds so objectionable.  It
appears to be a regional variation.

David S.