[Magdalen] March tomorrow

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 25 06:10:05 UTC 2018

>>>Now if all these good people will write to their congresscritters...<<<

It wouldn't matter, because (a) a very large portion of them will be rendered unemployed in November, (b) a very large portion of the remainder have already submitted their walking papers, and (c) they won't do anything anyway (just watch).

BUTTTTT, what I found mind-blowingly significant was that today's rallies/marches represented ("representively" speaking) something slightly north of 360 congressional districts.  Last I counted, there's only 435...

"Blue House, smilin' at me-ee-ee-ee-ee, nothin' but, Blue House, do I see."

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.