[Magdalen] March tomorrow

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 15:21:58 UTC 2018

It's been well publicized that Pennsylvania has had congressional redistricting which
was ordered by the State Supreme Court because of the ridiculous, even amusing,
gerrymandering some years ago by the Pennsylvania Republicans,  Ironically, the new
plan which is final, has made for some local complexities, with a long finger of the
8th Congressional District pushing into the 9th, and producing the oddity of the major
shopping center being split between two districts.  We are now in the 8th District here.
Presumably, there will be cards in the mail to certify this new redistricting.