[Magdalen] Solemn Palm Sunday?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Mar 25 22:32:20 UTC 2018

What Eleanor said. The Palm Sunday liturgy is an important way to enter
Holy Week. There’s enough time during the week, even evening time, to be
quiet and reflective, walk the labyrinth, etc. Maybe a late-Lent quiet day.
But not the main service on Palm Sunday!

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY