[Magdalen] Solemn Palm Sunday?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:58:05 UTC 2018

I think the Palm Sunday Liturgy is important,  I was disappointed yesterday
when after distributing parts our priest decided to have three readers
instead.  The reading was not particularly well done,  So I'd like to hear
from you all:  Parts in the reading of the passion or not?

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan