[Magdalen] Palm Sunday Blues

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sun Mar 25 22:46:46 UTC 2018

You'll be happy to know that we still have >2 feet of snow on the ground
here on the frozen tundra.

In spite of that we did go to church this AM, although we were late (as
usual) and missed the procession. Did get to sign "All Glory Laud &
Hono(u)r" however. I signed up for the Gospel reading, but apparently I was
last so I got Judas.   :-(

Great Bach organ marathon at church this afternoon, however.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com