[Magdalen] Voldemort joke [eff-word alert]

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:31:47 UTC 2018

 What's the best Donald Trump joke you have heard?
<https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-best-Donald-Trump-joke-you-have-heard>

Today I was at the bookstore; as I was wandering around, the clerk stopped
me and offered to help me.

I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, "Do you have
a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding
Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"

The clerk angrily said, "Fuck off, get out and stay out!"

I said, "Yes! That's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford