[Magdalen] headed out

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Thu Mar 29 14:59:11 UTC 2018

On 29/03/2018 15:48, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Lovely.
>
> This is the first time in years that I’ve had no up-front responsibilities during Holy Week. Feels a bit strange...

I know how you mean. I am still getting used to having retired last
September. I am still waiting to get the Bishop's Permission to
Officiate (the formalities of moving diocese!). I was actually able to
play a part in two days of "Mini Time Travelling" in church with local
schools on Monday and Tuesday - teaching the children about Holy Week
with lots of practical activity). It was fun for all and a real joy to
me to be actually doing something in church for the first time in so long.
Roll on permission to officiate!

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name