[Magdalen] Taxes???

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Tue May 1 19:49:57 UTC 2018

VT does tax SSI and, I gather, is one of the few states to do so. They're
talking about getting rid of it.

When my father retired, my parents moved from NJ to NC for just the reason
you state. I left NJ for other reasons and have no desire to go back, also
for other reasons.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com