[Magdalen] Tempus Fugit.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 7 00:57:16 UTC 2018

Sadly Mother’s Day has become a big $pender day for retailers, restaurants and florists - when most moms really just enjoy spending time the most.
Lynn

On May 6, 2018, at 7:20 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

I'd love to take my mom to Terzo Piano in the Art Institute of Chicago for
Mother's Day brunch. Let's see...

<gasp>
$85 per person and $25 per child; tax and gratuity are additional.

How about North Pond, in Lincoln Park (the park):
a special three-course pre-fixe menu from 10am - 5pm, for $85 per adult and
$40 per child.

Just for gags, how about the Ritz-Carlton's Torali restaurant?
Seatings at 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. (Hey! Mom goes to church!)
Adult $155 (subject to tax and gratuity); Children 5-12 years old $52
(subject to tax and gratuity)

Sigh.

--
Scott R. Knitter