[Magdalen] 50 Days Thoughts.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:16:54 UTC 2018

David, thanks for this Duruflé. It's wonderful.

Soon I shall be taken in by Arvo Pärt's setting of Veni Sancte Spiritus
from the Berliner Messe. The CD swept me away during a visit to Tower
Records, Ann Arbor, and I found myself at the sales counter begging for a
copy of whatever was playing on the sound system. That's what it was (the
Gloria from the Berliner Messe, which swept me to the sales counter).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA