[Magdalen] Wedding?

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 18:14:59 UTC 2018

I will admit she took my breath away.
I thought the dress/veil/train was stunning.
I thought the service (I printed out a copy and sang along to the hymns)
was beautiful.
The PB set the preaching bar very high, and I wept again.
My Dad, a dispiser of sermons past 10 minuets thought it was fantastic.
The music was superb.
I genuinely felt happy for them.

--
The Rev. John R. Robison

The Old Catholic Church, Provence of the United States.
www.TOCCUSA.org

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers