[Magdalen] Wedding?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun May 20 04:18:17 UTC 2018

...and a moment to celebrate the beauty and serenity of Doria Ragland. What an amazing woman and the mother that Diana would have wanted for Harry.

Here she is listening to the preacher, who to my mind could go on as long as he chose - he came a long way to deliver this message and by George they got it!

https://twitter.com/nigel_lake/status/997983985601949696?s=21

Sally D

Sent from my iPhone