[Magdalen] Wedding?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 20 05:24:48 UTC 2018

>>>those stuffy upper class twits deserved to be a captive audience for once<<<

All in all, I think at least most of us would agree the Royal Family deserved (and needed) it.  Honestly, I think ERII is probably quite glad she won't be around for William's kids to get married, because she'd probably nix things the next time around.  I'm not saying she hated it -- I have no idea.  But, clearly, she was Not Pleased (at least at certain obvious parts).  I don't know how much he was necessarily taking in, but of the two, Philip actually looked thataway more times (at least on camera) than did Grandma England.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.