[Magdalen] Wedding?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:05:12 UTC 2018

I was in a pool for sermon length.  I had 25 minutes but Curry's was closer
to 15.  That is really short for him. and I believe it was more scripted
than his usually are.  He had a tablet that he referred to occasionally. I
loved the whole thing, even the hats, or maybe especially the hats.  And
when Harry whispered, "I am so lucky to have you," I melted.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan