[Magdalen] Wedding?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:35:47 UTC 2018

LOL, Judy! We used to have a pool on the length of our current bishop’s pastoral address at convention.

I heard that Curry’s was 13 minutes, which, as you say, was very short for him! It was supposed to be 7, but I’m sure no one who has ever heard him knew that was totally unrealistic! I’ll bet those arranging the wedding knew that, too!