[Magdalen] How do I...

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon May 21 12:23:24 UTC 2018

Grace, I use Weather Underground. Was referred by an old helicopter pilot
friend (anybody remember Mel from IRC back in the 90s?). I can set it for
the closest weather station to me (a high school about two blocks away),
and identify favorites to monitor, too (used to watch Paris, Palermo, and
Buffalo when I lived in Tennessee, now keep an eye on the trailer, which is
about 30 miles away, but on another side of the lake, so has different
weather). I think it has ads, but it’s free, and doesn’t send me anything.
More accurate than any other weather app I’ve seen.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY