[Magdalen] How do I...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:41:10 UTC 2018

Thanks, Ann.
I’ve been using the weather app that came on my iPhone, and I’m going to stick with that. You can put in any location, and it gives you the current temperature and a 7-day forecast. I keep four locations on it, and when I’m going to travel, I add those locations. It’s wonderfully accurate.
The only reason I added Doppler was that it said it gave weather alerts, which turned out not to be the case.
I actually got ten messages from some afib site, and any weather stuff was for Palmyra, which is about 40 miles south and east of Charlottesville! No way to change that.