[Magdalen] VA ending bishop search

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:43:28 UTC 2018

In our parish conflicts about four years ago, there was at some point a
plan to have help from a Mennonite group...maybe that one. But then we had
help from two consultants with the diocese, IIRC. I think I might be
blocking out some specific memories of that "era." We've healed so much
since then, TBTG (not that there are zero issues, but more usual ones now).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA