[Magdalen] VA ending bishop search

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:14:39 UTC 2018

That’s good to hear. I think the circumstance I heard about might have been a parish situation, and the feeling was that their material wasn’t relevant in a parish setting. I just can’t remember the circumstances. I was surprised, because Mennonites have developed some excellent conflict resolutions materials.