[Magdalen] VA ending bishop search

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:23:43 UTC 2018

Yes,

Between the information from the Executive Board Committee and the
diocese letter, there is definitely work to do at the diocesan level.
I had not heard about the Mennonite group but have respect for their
skills.

I hope resolution is possible. The work load for the diocesan staff
and bishops is considerable, and Bp Shannon Johnson has been
conscientious about being in service to the diocese and its staff.

Cady