[Magdalen] Coon/Cooning.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 25 18:11:08 UTC 2018

Sometimes it's a surname (unfortunately):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon-Sanders_Original_Nighthawk_Orchestra

Now, how a white family ended up with such a surname away on back in the aeons of time, is anyone's guess.  (Raccoons? Melons? The Bad Way?)

As for "jewing" someone down, I learned that from my family, but didn't really get the point till I went to college.  I owe much (not all) of my current outlook on life and creation from my non-white ex-wife.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.