[Magdalen] Upcoming trip

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:27:13 UTC 2018

Good evening, pubmates,

I think I mentioned a while ago that Alex and I will be in Europe next
month. As I recall, no one from the pub was available but I thought I would
ask one more time just in case. Here's the overview of our itinerary. I'd
love to have a list meet if possible!

England: June 9 to 16 (London for 5 nights and the Cotswolds for 2)
Portugal: June 16 to 23 (staying in Cascais, a suburb of Lisbon)
Spain/Portugal: June 23 to 29 (Seville for 3 nights, Granada for 2 and
Evora, PT for the last night on the Continent)

We'll be back in London on the 29th but just to overnight. Our flight home
leaves early on the 30th.

We have a lot planned but it's amazing how hard it is to fit in everything
we'd like to do.

Peace, Rick