[Magdalen] Me too, P Dan! (Long); was update (more than one).

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:26:52 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 4:38 AM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> Prayers for ye, P Dan!

​Always appreciated.​

> One is different when it's all said and done.  One takes no sh*t.
>
> Golly, all.  Sorry for such mish-mash.

​Not a problem - feel free to continue the venting.​

> It would be inaccurate if I said I wasn't concerned about everyone else's
> problems all during this time.  I, truly, have been.  Y'all are my parish,
> ya know.

​I have much of that feeling, Mike.​

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r