[Magdalen] Me too, P Dan! (Long); was update (more than one).

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:11:07 UTC 2018

Good things have got taken care of.  All I can say is a woman can't make a
horse go to water.   M. had to survive his blood ck at hospital l. he
usually skips them. His sleep machine is in to be fixed so he not sleeping
well and snoring. We got other places to sleep TG.  The side effects of
Metformin are like eatting too much sugar free candy. no more tattling.
Trying to get stuff ready for  when he becomes bachelor  when I go to our
sons. He can cook as well as me, bake better.   It's good to do good job of
looking after your health .