[Magdalen] DioVA convention

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:02:19 UTC 2018

I'm not a big fan of being a delegate, although I used to be. My attitude
now is that if I volunteer for that, that's one less opportunity for
someone new and fresh (whether younger or not) to get the experience. :)
Fortunately there's enough interest to fill our delegate and alternate
positions each year lately.