[Magdalen] DioVA convention

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:32:17 UTC 2018

This has been somewhat loosely interpreted in our Diocese. Some small parishes have trouble affording a formal professional audit. I think an audit can be done in-house, with a professional audit every so many years—three, maybe. When I arrived at the two mission congregations I served some years ago, one of them hadn’t had an audit or turned in an audit report for more than ten years.