[Magdalen] DioVA convention

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:06:49 UTC 2018

We get a pro audit yearly. For some years when I was on the vestry, the
auditors called for more precision on asset values and depreciation data.
The treasurer at the time was excellent with everything else and had
reasons why he did the assets and depreciation the way he did, but I'm glad
the outside standard eventually prevailed.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA